• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pattern In Sheriff Candidates

New posts
Another interesting thought but I believe they turn them in when they have the required number. Maybe wrong - will check with the SOE office on Monday.
 
It appears that WaltonGOP drug 'ole Deputy Dog out of the closet to intimate that I am someone within the WCSO.

Years ago there was an "anonymous poster" that divulged information of unbelievable accuracy concerning the inner most working of the Sheriff at that time. He would appear and detail things (not very flattering) - then go silent for periods of time only to reappear through another revelation. WaltonGOP may have worked for the EOC at that time.

His identity has almost taken on the same folk lore as "Deep Throat" in the Nixon era.
 
How did ralph win re-election with someone on the inside "deep throating" him? If GOP rose from EOC to head of the party in that short period of time he surely must "know where the bodies are buried." I really need to get out more,
 
I never said it was during Ralph's term in office.

Ask WaltonGOP for more - he is the true "in the know" guy. Everyone kneels at his thrown. :lol:

He might have even been "Deputy Dawg"
 
It would not anger me in the least to be down to 3-4 candidates by this time next week. Ralphie will show no money if he follows his previous pattern, Adkinson will have several thousand and Cornman and Cooper will not have much as they have just entered the fray. If either of these have any serious money this early it could be a real show of strength. I doubt the other three have $1,000 between them and Macon and Wise have been at the process for some time. Hmmmmm. Another key figure would be how many ballot signatures each candidate has.

As far as I know, Adkinson is the only one finished with his signatures. I think he turned in his last ones a week or so ago.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top