• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Paul Crout Memorial

New posts
Scott told me of the rainbow in the sky at the fishing hole and the fish caught by Dr. Rick Barry, his longtime friend. I had a similar experience [but no fish]

I was returning home from a shopping trip and the sky was very dark and beginning to rain. I prayed for God to send me a rainbow as a sign, nothing happened. As I was sitting at my computer and watching the clouds and suddenly a rainbow appeared and was all across the sky. I was so moved and felt comforted that Paul was OK.

Love you Paul, always.

Mom
 
Last edited:
Dear Gigi40 and Marisa: I'm very sorry about your loss. I didn't know Paul, and he sounds like he was loved and appreciated by many, and most of all by you. It's always nice to read about people from the community on this website, even though sometimes it's sad as it is now, because it gives us a sense of how different people made/make SoWal so special. Again, I'm sorry for your loss.
 
250px-Rainbows.jpg
:wub:
 
Hi Guys, this is Sharon... Scott's girlfriend. I have made CDs with all the pictures I took at the Memorial. I will be sending them out in the next week, but I thought it would be nice if I posted 2... one of the gathering where everyone shared a "Paul memory" and one of the sky later that night. There were only a few of us at that point, but it was such an incredible sky... very special and touching. Hope you enjoy.

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_1000.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top