• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

PCB's Marriott Legends Edge @ Bay Point

New posts

Rudyjohn

SoWal Insider
Has anyone ever stayed there? Golfed there? We have an opportunity to go there for a couple of nights and just wondered. (Friends have a Marriott timeshare and are giving us some time they can't use.) Looking on the map, it's east of the beach/strip. etc., located on a lagoon.
 
Hubby has played golf there, but it has been a few years. I have been back there, but did not stay there. If I remember correctly, it is kind of behind Capt. Anderson's and The Treasure Ship restaurants. I don't mean literally behind them, but you turn off that road and go east. I think there is a bay back there.
 
It's very nice. I've been there a couple of times but didn't spend the night or golf. It has nice waterfront. If the weather is nice plan on renting a boat or taking a tour.
 
I attended a conference there a couple of years ago. Very nice. Didn't get a chance to golf though....unfortunately work got in the way :roll:
 
It is in a nice residential area of PCB on St. Andrews Bay. Haven't stayed there, but it is not the typical PCB dive.
 
really nice - my neck of the woods there - the one you will be staying in isn't the hotel, it's the condos to the right (probably legend's edge) - if the construction is complete of the rebuild of the golf course, go for it - be sure to go by the condo sales place and get the free drink per each per day tickets (hee hee hee) - take your fishing gear and fish the flats off don johnson's house - bored? go around the bay to the state park beach (no gulf beach at the marriott bay point)
 
Johnrudy said:
Has anyone ever stayed there? Golfed there? We have an opportunity to go there for a couple of nights and just wondered. (Friends have a Marriott timeshare and are giving us some time they can't use.) Looking on the map, it's east of the beach/strip. etc., located on a lagoon.
Stayed at the Marriott several times before they were bought out. I'm not sure if its the same. Have played both golf courses, Lagoon Legend is incredibly difficult and the other one kinda boring. They are doing some redesign but I'm not sure which course or courses. It is a pretty cool place, 30 Degree Blue, their fine dining restaurant is very good. Give it a try.
 
My roommate works in marketing there and absolutely loves the property.
 
The first time I saw the area I was amazed. Had no idea something that nice was in PCB. The Baypoint Marina is also first-class. Like me, you'll probably have a whole new appreciation of the area. A year ago they had closed on of the better golf courses for renovation. I'm not certain of its current status but I believe that there are three 18-hole courses.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top