• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Peanuts!

New posts

scarlet8

Beach Comber
Hey Everybody,
Where are the green peanuts? Usually by now we can buy them in MS.
So far have not seen any. Did they also get effected by the drought. We are coming down in Sept, and would really like to get some.
Thanks, Scarlet
 
I live in Ms and was just at the farmers market yesterday, I make a trip every week for vegies. Anyway , its about a month too early for peanuts,I remember as a kid coming home from school to go dig them, and back then school didn't start till after labor day. Every Sept. I get a bu, of the jumbos , boil them, then freeze'em. Then your good all year!:clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top