• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

permit for live music

New posts
You guys and gals having any Cinco De Mayo parties tonight? Hopefully I can keep my head in the game and not party too much tonight to make for a happier Friday at work. Probably wont happen though! :)
 
Mike B. said:
You guys and gals having any Cinco De Mayo parties tonight? Hopefully I can keep my head in the game and not party too much tonight to make for a happier Friday at work. Probably wont happen though! :)

We are celebrating Cinco de Mayo, but we call it the ArtsQuest Champagne Tour, and I am running late. Gotta go!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top