• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Personal Trainer/Nutritionist Recommendation Needed

New posts

Synergy

Beach Comber
I am looking for a personal trainer to help me get in better shape. Recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks.
 
Hi,

My name is Nikki, and I would love to help you, however I need more information from you and I would love to give you more information about me and my services. I've been a personal trainer for over 10 years and have helped lots of clients reach their health and wellness goals. Please let me know the best way for us to have a conversation. :)

Thanks!!
 
Hi!

I've never trained anyone specifically for a triathlon, however my full body workouts would carry over to a degree. You can check out www.twotri.com to get online coaching from my dear friend, Jess, in Nashville. Let me know if I can further assist you.

Thanks,
Nikki
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top