• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Personal Trainer

New posts

Lamprey33

Beach Comber
Need some accountability and motivation for bikini season? I have almost 8 years of experience, a B.S. in Exercise Science, and I am a certified Health Fitness Instructor with the American College of Sports Med. Before moving here 11 mos ago, I co-owned an indoor boot camp biz, north of Atlanta, that was voted "Best of Atlanta." I am looking to train clients in the comfort of their own home or on the beach. I prefer females unless it's a hubby/wife combo. Rates start at $100/hour, but I am running a 3 session "trial" package for $250. Call me if you're interested. Nikki, 850.419.2630
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top