• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pet Friendly 2br/1ba Long Term Rental available

New posts

Beachbuilder

Beach Comber
2 bed / 1 bath, pet friendly (with deposit), long term rental off of Mack Bayou. Fenced back yard with deck, and storage building. Tile floors everywhere except for carpeted bedrooms. New ceiling fans, lights and washer and dryer. Please leave me a message for more info, or call 850-814-3002.
 
Re: Pet Friendly 2br/1ba Long Term Rental...

Very interested about this rental. What are you asking per month.

Brooks
 
Would you be willing to take less than $1200/month if I don't have a pet? Please call me to discuss options.
Thanks!
-jen
496-2550
 
House is still available for rent. Alabamaauthor had spoken with me via telephone to meet me at the house last Saturday, but she never returned my call or message. I hope they found something that suited their needs.

If anyone is interested, please let me know...
 
I spoke with you the phone earlier today. If your rental is still available next week, I would like to come take a look. I will be in town the 20th. I have a few questions:

How long is the lease? Do you have pictures that you can email?

Thanks,

David Stanley
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top