We started out by offering alternatives to bringing Russell to the beach- had she exhausted all the possibilites? That didn't go well either.
I didn't ask for alternatives to bringing my dog to the beach, I asked for advice on where to stay.
jdarg said:
"many of us felt that she may have been asking a bit much considering the info she shared about her pet."
How "many" of you are there???? I know that I don't have 4 bazillion posts on here, but why try to make me feel like the outsider?
under....please calm down for a minute. You may have taken offense when none was intended. No one here is an "outsider". This is a public board and all are welcome. I think you will agree that people here are very kind and helpful. I am not sure where this went wrong for you. I know you love your pet and I will tell you that I pass up all sorts of trips because I don't want to board my Molly. That's the price I pay for being a "worrywart" over my dog. For the record, I rent through WaterColor and I would not be able to allow pets because of my contract with them. I am not sure if others have the ability to allow dogs with their rental management. But, it is clear you have found some places that welcome dogs. BTW...no one loves dogs more than jdarg!!!