• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pet Sitter accepting new clients

New posts

hippiechick

Beach Fanatic
I am now taking new clients. If you need an experienced Pet Sitter, with 25 years Pet sitting, and 15 years as Veterinary Hospital Manager/ Head Vet Tech, then give me a call. My own Pet Sitter left the area recently and it has been hard to find a reliable replacement. So I am offering my service as a very experienced Pet Sitter. My medical Veterinary training and extensive experience in animalcare makes me a highly qualified person to care for your pets. I also have experience with Birds, I own one myself. All my pets are rescues. I have a black lab 100 lb lap dog who is 7. I also have 2 cats and a small Senegal Parrot. I just recently lost my 12 year old diabetic yellow lab. I adopted her as an adult dog knowing not many people want anything but puppies. She was a wonderful dog and I miss her so much. If I can help you let me know.
 
I am now taking new clients. If you need an experienced Pet Sitter, with 25 years Pet sitting, and 15 years as Veterinary Hospital Manager/ Head Vet Tech, then give me a call. My own Pet Sitter left the area recently and it has been hard to find a reliable replacement. So I am offering my service as a very experienced Pet Sitter. My medical Veterinary training and extensive experience in animalcare makes me a highly qualified person to care for your pets. I also have experience with Birds, I own one myself. All my pets are rescues. I have a black lab 100 lb lap dog who is 7. I also have 2 cats and a small Senegal Parrot. I just recently lost my 12 year old diabetic yellow lab. I adopted her as an adult dog knowing not many people want anything but puppies. She was a wonderful dog and I miss her so much. If I can help you let me know.
H
 
Hi I need someone to watch my guinea pig for a few weeks in their home. It's an unusual request but we don't have anyone to care for her. Her name is Piggy and she is really sweet. If you are willing to take her in please call Terry at 856 278 5670
 
Hi I need someone to watch my guinea pig for a few weeks in their home. It's an unusual request but we don't have anyone to care for her. Her name is Piggy and she is really sweet. If you are willing to take her in please call Terry at 856 278 5670
I am so sorry I wish I could help you but I have a dog and 2 cats so keeping a Guinea for a few weeks would not provide a safe enough enviorment for it.
 
I live in Seagrove. My rates vary depending on what your individual needs are. You are welcome to call me
to discuss at 850-687-0044.
 
I am now taking new clients. If you need an experienced Pet Sitter, with 25 years Pet sitting, and 15 years as Veterinary Hospital Manager/ Head Vet Tech, then give me a call. My own Pet Sitter left the area recently and it has been hard to find a reliable replacement. So I am offering my service as a very experienced Pet Sitter. My medical Veterinary training and extensive experience in animalcare makes me a highly qualified person to care for your pets. I also have experience with Birds, I own one myself. All my pets are rescues. I have a black lab 100 lb lap dog who is 7. I also have 2 cats and a small Senegal Parrot. I just recently lost my 12 year old diabetic yellow lab. I adopted her as an adult dog knowing not many people want anything but puppies. She was a wonderful dog and I miss her so much. If I can help you let me know.

Hello. My name is Cynthia and I have 2 bostons, Finnigan (1 year) and Griswald (2 years). I need to board them from 9/22 to 9/26. Please give me a call at 850-687-3088. Thank you for your time
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top