• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pet Sitter Needed For Month

New posts

Bethdilint

Beach Lover
Need petsitter for month starting week of Memorial Day through end of June. I have my house rented out for this month as I will be out of town. Need someone that can take care of pets (cat/dog) at your place for reasonable rate.
 
Last edited:
Need petsitter for month starting week of Memorial Day through end of June. I have my house rented out for this month as I will be out of town. Need someone that can take care of pets (cat/dog) at your place for reasonable rate.

Hey, this is a great idea. I had no idea that people would take pets into their own house. Do you know if they take cat as well as dogs?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top