• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

PF Chang's Unbelievable

New posts
They take reservations.

Wow! The one near us in Dallas never has taken reservations. That place (located at Northpark Mall) has been packed since the day it opened, over seven years ago. I do think you can call ahead and get your name on the list.
 
wow, what a trainwreck. the manager admitting that he has staffing problems?? the swings in quality of service, all within their two week opening period? looks like corporate should have a little more opening team backup in place. i think i'll wait a bit before heading over.
 
I realize you probably wanted to try the "New" place but for a quick fix I recently tried JB's Chinese in Freeport. I thought it was quite good.
They have "Taky Outy"........
 
Also, if anyone's heading Ft. Walton ways, it looks like Bombay Masala on Eglin Pkwy is finally open.

Rumor mill says it's Joe and Kimi's (late of Nim's in Destin) place, and if they're the ones entirely running the show, they shouldn't have the quality control problems Nim's had at times.
 
Wow! The one near us in Dallas never has taken reservations. That place (located at Northpark Mall) has been packed since the day it opened, over seven years ago. I do think you can call ahead and get your name on the list.

MK,

Brings back lots of memories. Are you old enough to remeber these?

Tiche Gottenger
Little Meramid Deli at Neiman Marcus
ElChico between TG and Penny's

sorry about the trhead drift!:idontno:
 
wow, what a trainwreck. the manager admitting that he has staffing problems?? the swings in quality of service, all within their two week opening period? looks like corporate should have a little more opening team backup in place. i think i'll wait a bit before heading over.
Was there a post about service not being good that I missed? I've been there a couple of times and service and food both have been excellent.
 
Any place that has a nice horse statue must have good food
When I saw that horse going up during construction I was worried it was going to be silly enough to keep me from being able to eat at the restaurant. Luckily I overcame.
 
I realize you probably wanted to try the "New" place but for a quick fix I recently tried JB's Chinese in Freeport. I thought it was quite good.

They have "Taky Outy"........

You come 10 minute. :biggrin: sorry, couldn't resist.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top