• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

PF Chang's

New posts

yippie

Beach Fanatic
They're OPEN!! Ate lunch there on Thursday! My opinion..........

Fabulous. Just Fabulous. Great Food, Great Service. The Lemon Chicken is to DIE for!
 
I've heard it's very good. I had a plan to go Wednesday with some colleagues, but said colleagues started B & G when we couldn't park directly in front. :bang: We ended up at Applebee's, which of course was OK, but I really wanted PFC.

Maybe next week!
 
I've heard it's very good. I had a plan to go Wednesday with some colleagues, but said colleagues started B & G when we couldn't park directly in front. :bang: We ended up at Applebee's, which of course was OK, but I really wanted PFC.

Maybe next week!

That my friend was not a good decision. Love me some PF Changs. Applebee's, not so much.
 
Our PF Changs had a fire earlier this year but it didn't hurt business at all. A Pei Wei, the express version of PFC, just opened down the street from work and I'm obsessed. :drool:
 
Love me some PFC and Pei Wei:wub::wub::wub::wub:
 
I've heard it's very good. I had a plan to go Wednesday with some colleagues, but said colleagues started B & G when we couldn't park directly in front. :bang: We ended up at Applebee's, which of course was OK, but I really wanted PFC.

Maybe next week!
I was waiting to meet some folks in PFC's lot Thursday morning at a little before 8:00. There must have been 15 or so cars parking around me in the first and second rows. Staff was exiting the cars and entering the restaurant. It was amusing but a manager should really suggest to them to park a bit further in the back imho.
 
Sorry I don't know but I bet someone else will tell ya soon. That other place Pei Wei sounds like a grayt idea too! :wub: the name if it is pronounced Pee Wee that is.

006-peewee.jpg
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top