• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Photographer recommendation?

New posts

rebster59

Beach Crab
Hi ya'll!
Greetings from Alabama!

We will be in SRB soon for our annual vacation...was wondering if anyone knew of a good photographer that can take our pic on the beach. I just want something more than the run of the mill khaki and white pics....
Thanks in advance!
 
Amy@Avalon of Avalon Photography. I helped her do a flyer a few weeks ago for a fundraiser. I'm not sure what she does, but I'm certain she would tell you :biggrin:. She has a post under groups and orgs.
 
I forgot to add that the family pic would include two golden retreivers and that I am looking for a reasonably priced photog as well.....

Thanks everyone for the suggestions thus far,I will go look at the websites :D
 
Photographer

I am a local photographer and would be interested in talking with you. My prices are reasonable, and I have lots of patience with puppies. :D
CD of images is available.

www.tinakasten.com


Thanks,
Tina
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top