• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Photographer wanted for mini session

New posts

MarthaNell

Beach Crab
We will be staying at Seacrest September 28th through October 4th. I was wondering if there were any local photographers that do mini sessions for a reasonable price. I would love any help! You can text me or email me! 817-798-0992, marthaspikes@aol.com
 
I'm following this for sure... I'd be interested in something like this also for some shots before a after my baby is born in February... :)
 
Eye Candi Photography offers mini sessions year round. (Please note that MOST photographers do not offer any sessions for "$35-45" in this area!) But mini sessions are offered at a discounted rate and typically include up to 10 digital images.

www.myeyecandi.com
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top