• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

photos - Assorted Construction Projects - 1/28/08

New posts

Kurt

Admin
http://www.sowal.com/photos-012808.html

This is one example of how to use a 75'X500' gulf front lot.

080125-089.jpg
 
Hey Kurt, thanks for the pic, this house is in our view and I was just trying to explain the construction today to a potential renter! I will provide her with the link. You're the best. :bow:

You're welcome. I remembered someone posting about it. It is really something.
 
You're welcome. I remembered someone posting about it. It is really something.


It looks like it will be lovely, but it is very close to the edge of the dune. :shock:
 
Kurt, you should take a photo of their fancy construction management trailer on the north side of the lot. That house is more like a fortress of crazy, but cool, designs.
 
Kurt, you should take a photo of their fancy construction management trailer on the north side of the lot. That house is more like a fortress of crazy, but cool, designs.

It is amazing! I take it they built the carriage house structure first? That is one looong row house!
 
Rumor has it this house is Tim McGraw's and Faith Hill's house? I did see a Tour Bus with Tennessee plates?

Really? At the carriage house?

Because I am nosy and make good use of public records and Google whenever possible, I checked it out and it appears the property belongs to an Atlanta area couple -- however the husband is a builder so he could be building it for someone else. The carriage house was built in 2003. I've always thought it was the coolest carriage house!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top