• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

photos - Assorted Construction Projects - 1/28/08

New posts
Awwwwwww BIff, I wanted that one.....:biggrin:
Cant we just share????:wave:
 
the dog house is so cute! I bet the kids love it...it makes me smile. :biggrin:
 
What's the deal with the Magnolia Residence Club? I don't get down that end very often, but when I drove by last week, it looked kind of spooky like it had been abandoned. No construction crews, and insulation hanging down and just kind of weird. Did I just catch it at an inbetween phases stage?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top