• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Photos Aug 30 2005

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
IMG_1568.JPG


More photos from today can be viewed, by registered members, in my photo album. Note there are a few pages of shots from today.
 
Thanks Joe!

I left you a reply on one of your Seagrove pictures. When you get a chance see if you can reply. Thanks again!
 
Smiling JOe, thanks very much for the photos...

We all appreciate your efforts in sharing with us the results of the storm. Seaside seems to look pretty good! If we can make it thru the rest of hurricane season, they should look much better by spring. :clap_1:
 
Re: Smiling JOe, thanks very much for the photos...

Smiling Joe,

Do you know what the beaches look like in front of Ramsgate, Eastern Lake?
 
Re: Smiling JOe, thanks very much for the photos...

Kim Smith said:
Smiling Joe,

Do you know what the beaches look like in front of Ramsgate, Eastern Lake?
Not since Saturday. I did not make east of One Seagrove Place today. Perhaps someone else can post some photos of that area.
 
SJ -
Any new pics of Eastern Lake today? and curious how Eastern Shores looks...heard the dunes got washed out but no further damage....we need a seawall...
Thanks.
30A
 
Thanks SJ...your pictures are awesome as usual :clap_1: ! So glad to see that things aren't too much worse since our trip a week ago! We used one of the beachwalks next to OSP everyday to get to the beach...glad to see it's still intact! Beachgirl has some great pics she needs to post from our trip :wub: !!!
 
SJ,

YDM!!!!! Thanks for the pics. All of us that are remote really appreciate it. Keep up the good work. I have now made sowal.com/bb my default browser homepage. I guess that means that I am an addict. :oops:
 
Hi all: First post....thanks for the photos. They are really quite telling and quite beautiful. I am glad that this storm went elsewhere for the most part, but I too am brokenhearted for all those in the direct path. I too worry about all those poor people and those animals. Wish I could go there and help, but unfortuantely, have to stay here and earn a paycheck. Will do what I can financially though. I think it's wonderful that some of you have offered your homes. Wish I lived there (for many reasons), so I could as well. Don't think anyone would want to come all the way to D/FW, but if they do, I've got two extra bedrooms.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top