• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Photos Aug 31 2005

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
P8300006.JPG


Registered Members(free) can view more photos taken today in my photo album. ;-)
 
That is a fetching avatar photo. Did your brother take that one? Would you like me to change your username?
 
I vote frogs. I was going to comment on SJ's change of Avatar but just forgot to... I vote new username for that Avatar "grapesmuggler". Nice...LOL and I needed that. :clap_1: :rofl:

RO care to comment? :cool:
 
kurt said:
That is a fetching avatar photo. Did your brother take that one? Would you like me to change your username?

See name change thead started by one member of our comedy team. You remember the guy who was going to wear a thong while selling beer out of some fancy cart which he built. I think it was LandLocked.:laughing1
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top