• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Photos - Oct 01 2005

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Photos from Oct 01 2005

PA010002.JPG


Western Lake


P9300004.JPG


Access at Ed Walline Park


P9300001.JPG


Crazy Clouds over Santa Rosa Beach Club
 
:bow: Beautiful SJ!!!!
 
Smiling JOe said:
Photos from Oct 01 2005

PA010002.JPG


Western Lake


P9300004.JPG


Access at Ed Walline Park


P9300001.JPG


Crazy Clouds over Santa Rosa Beach Club


Thanks for the great pics! We both forgot our cameras this trip.:doh: We tried taking shots of the beautiful sunset yesterday with our camera phones. Loses something in the translation though. Oh well, I guess I'll just suffer through about 30 more of those terrible sunset-moonrises this month.

It's a tough job. I'll do my best to endure it.:(
 
Oh well, I guess I'll just suffer through about 30 more of those terrible sunset-moonrises this month.

It's a tough job. I'll do my best to endure it.:([/QUOTE]


I know you are working hard on behalf of those of us that weren't brave enough to come down in October :lolabove: ! We appreciate your sacrifice!


Seriously- I hope the red tide will be going away soon and everyone can be back on the beach taking pictures and posting reports!
 
jdarg said:
Oh well, I guess I'll just suffer through about 30 more of those terrible sunset-moonrises this month.

It's a tough job. I'll do my best to endure it.:(


I know you are working hard on behalf of those of us that weren't brave enough to come down in October :lolabove: ! We appreciate your sacrifice!


Seriously- I hope the red tide will be going away soon and everyone can be back on the beach taking pictures and posting reports![/QUOTE]

We walked over for a while this a.m. I got a slight tickle at the back of my throat. My husband almost coughed up a lung. The water is a little ucky looking. Still looked good to me.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top