• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pickle Factory!

New posts

scooterbug44

SoWal Expert
I love the pizza and cheesecake and he is continuing to expand his menu - today's lunch special of fish tacos w/ fresh salsa and chips was amazing!

Fresh breaded fish & tiny shrimp w/ a carrot and cabbage slaw on top. Great $8 lunch!
 
I love the pizza and cheesecake and he is continuing to expand his menu - today's lunch special of fish tacos w/ fresh salsa and chips was amazing!

Fresh breaded fish & tiny shrimp w/ a carrot and cabbage slaw on top. Great $8 lunch!

Almost went there for lunch today. Should have.........My lunch experience dissertation will be coming soon.
 
He's going to do it tomorrow and friday too, but I think once Labor Day weekend is over he is going to only do dinner 7 days a week.
 
He's going to do it tomorrow and friday too, but I think once Labor Day weekend is over he is going to only do dinner 7 days a week.


Thanks for the info. Might have to stop over there tomorrow. He has always been tops on my list for that thin crust pizza. Been out of town for the past couple of months, so must get back into the swing of things. Not real happy about a really anticipated eating experience, which didn't happen because they could not deviate from their menu. Unlike Pickle Factory making any type of pizza you want.... Will write more, but I am going to get slammed because everyone loves the place, but no one has written about it since 6/1.
 
Can't wait to see your write-up Iris. Anyone tried the new Liar's Club Cafe next to Stinky's Fish Camp for breakfast???
 
Can't wait to see your write-up Iris. Anyone tried the new Liar's Club Cafe next to Stinky's Fish Camp for breakfast???

Thanks. I'm having a hard time because it is about the attitude not the food. I have not eaten at the place

On my way to the PF.
 
Can't wait to see your write-up Iris. Anyone tried the new Liar's Club Cafe next to Stinky's Fish Camp for breakfast???

Yes. It is an over-the-top incredible breakfast. I need to start a thread about it- been busy. Start with a bag of beignets....oh and there is great bacon.....mmmmm
 
Once again, had a truly outstanding pizza today at the one and only "Pickle Factory"....great job Jeff.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top