• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pickle Factory!

New posts
I CRAVE Pickle Factory pizza when I go home up north. Just got here Saturday and am looking so forward to my first pizza of the trip in the next couple days!!! BEST pizza ever!
 
On Scooty's recommendation I had lunch at the Pickle Factory last week. I had the taco and it was very good. I had never been in the place, but it was very inviting, funky and eclectic. I am going to try the pizza soon.
 
On Scooty's recommendation I had lunch at the Pickle Factory last week. I had the taco and it was very good. I had never been in the place, but it was very inviting, funky and eclectic. I am going to try the pizza soon.

Guess I should have had the taco. Next week, if he has it. Jeff said that he was thinking about starting dinner only this week....no lunch. Guess I'll have dinner instead!

Allifunn, you must try the pizza. I burn the roof of my mouth everytime I go because I can't wait to eat it. Yes, it is that good. The crust is thin, not soggy, and the ingredients are great. If you like sausage, try it. It is homemade. I'm making myself hungry.
 
We fell in love with this pizza over the past week. So good, we ate there (actually take out) twice! Even tried the Thai pizza with some trepidation- didn't know what to expect- it was fabulous. Hard to pick a favorite. We tried 5 kinds and each was amazing. Such good crust- I would probably be happy just with a plain cheese pizza. :clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top