• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pics from our trip

New posts

Landlocked

Beach Fanatic
I just uploaded a couple pics from our trip back in June. My wife took her old 35 mm camera out to the beach that day so I had to scan the pics (they're a little fuzzy). I thought I'd share.

DuneAllen1.jpg


DuneAllen.jpg
 
CastlesOfSand said:
Very Cool pics LL :cool: I hope I get some good ones when I get there!!

How could you not? Just hold the camera out and mash the button and you're gonna get something great. Have a good trip. I'll be thinking about you from my DESK. :bang:
 
RiverOtter said:
Those are both amazing pics. :cool:


Thank you. She's got a good eye and lotsa patience. (And about five large in camera stuff.)
 
RiverOtter said:

I know. Her fix is cameras and mine is all about power tools so it's an even trade.
 
WOW! :clap_1: I live here and these are some of the best shots, I've EVER seen! :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top