• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Picture Framing and Printing

New posts

Ricky

Beach Crab
I see a lot of artists and photographers in these threads. I recently opened a new retail location in DeFuniak Springs called My Photo Framing! Galleries. I guess mainly I am a picture framer, but I also use a variety of Epson Printers and Scanners and print digital images up to 17" x 22". I also have a professional scanner, computers set up for self-printing and basic classes on the use of digital cameras and printers.

I've just started my website at http://www.MyPhotoFraming.com.
We are located at 256 US Highway 90 East (next to First National Bank).

If I can be of any help or answer any questions - please ask!

Rick
 
Last edited:
Yes, I do. I am also attending a seminar/workshop on stretching in February to sharpen my skills.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top