• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pictures from last week

New posts
BeachDreamer said:
Thank you all for the kind words! Seeing the turtle was definitely an amazing experience. It kills me that my shot missed his head. He was very majestic, and he swam much faster than I had thought possible. He came up twice for air right in front of us, but eventually made his way back out into the deep blue. I will have to see about using his pic for my avatar. My bird just doesn't seem to cut it after this. LOL.

The avatar is awesome !! :clap_1:
 
Oh yeah BD...not only did you make us happy with the turtle pic, you also moved out of the sticks into the peaceful piney woods!!!!! Good vibes are coming to you!
 
Ocean Lover said:
BD your avatar looks great. 2 years ago we were on a dolphin cruise (PCB) and a sea turtle followed us in the wake for quite a while. It was really cool. How did your video turn out?

Thanks! Neat experience with the cruise you went on, too! I loved those cool sucker fish traveling around with our turtle. You see it on The Discovery Channel but it just ain't the same. My video is better than the photos, though I only got a few seconds. Kurt, can you upload videos here? If not, I can email it to whoever is interested. It's cool watching him swim.
 
Sueshore said:
Oh yeah BD...not only did you make us happy with the turtle pic, you also moved out of the sticks into the peaceful piney woods!!!!! Good vibes are coming to you!

LOL Sueshore... what can I say? Being on this forum has inspired character growth. And being on the beach has inspired a rather poetic view of my piney woods, too. :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top