• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pies

New posts

toobusytoday

Beach Crab
We're going to be vacationing in South Walton beach this coming weekend and staying for a week. My BIL LOVES pie and none of us women will probably want to bake. Is there anyplace around where we can buy a good homemade pie or do I have to bring my pie pans with me? :scratch:
 
Depends on what pie you want? Fatty Pattys over the bridge in PCB (first bridge not the big one) might carry pies? I am sure there is a place around here that does carry good pies...you will get an answer, I am sure.

Former owner of D & K's makes a good key lime pie, so I have heard :D She is ItsKatzTime on the board.
 
Kat's Key Lime Pie is fabulous and I have eaten many from the gulf coast all the way to the Keys.
 
Kat's pie saved my life once. I highly recommend you give it a try!
 
Depends on what pie you want? Fatty Pattys over the bridge in PCB (first bridge not the big one) might carry pies? I am sure there is a place around here that does carry good pies...you will get an answer, I am sure.

Former owner of D & K's makes a good key lime pie, so I have heard :D She is ItsKatzTime on the board.

Fat Patty will custom bake pies for you . I once ordered a cherry crumb pie from them that was outstanding. I too endorse KAT's key lime pie.......the absolute best !!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top