• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pine Trace Subdivision info

New posts

nolaAB

Beach Comber
Looking to move to the area in September and while searching rentals came across Pine Trace Subdivision. Does anyone have any information/opinions on the subdivision?
Thanks!
 
You are off to a great start by asking questions. The homes which are built in there are relatively cheaply priced, but from what I've seen the quality of the buildings should be looked at very closely. I've seen sagging porch ceilings in particular (on a couple of the new homes). There is also another property between that small subdivision and the bay and the tenant/owner had chickens and roosters running loosely around Pine Trace, the last time I drove down that street.

You might want to see it in person before saying yes or no.
 
I thought this development was promoted as having a formal lawn and walking trails. It is close to the bay and should be a good buy if the houses are good quality. I think this all depends on the developers and if they stick to the original plan. It also depends on the quality of the builders they let in.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top