• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

pizza by the sea

New posts
My sister and I checked out Pizza by the Sea two nights ago. The staff were super friendly, the place was decorated nicely, and our food was up fast. My only main complaint is that my pizza was pretty pricey (for a grad student on a budget). However, I can't intelligently compare their prices to Brunos or other pizza places I've eaten. Not going to lie, Dad usually pays when we're on vacation :biggrin:
 
I owned a pizza shop in PA and I can tell you pizza by the sea uses top of the line products and the pizza is great! and on top of that it is one of the cheaper priced pizzas in the area. Were glad your here pizza by the sea
 
My sister and I checked out Pizza by the Sea two nights ago. The staff were super friendly, the place was decorated nicely, and our food was up fast. My only main complaint is that my pizza was pretty pricey (for a grad student on a budget). However, I can't intelligently compare their prices to Brunos or other pizza places I've eaten. Not going to lie, Dad usually pays when we're on vacation :biggrin:
I know that you are not your Dad, but I couldn't help but laugh a little when I saw that you list Alys Beach as your location. Get Pops to pay for your pizza.
 
BambooBay, I find it very interesting, the way you appear to stealth your way into SoWal.com, trying to get people to go to your website, which tries to offer similar things to SoWal.com.
 
I know that you are not your Dad, but I couldn't help but laugh a little when I saw that you list Alys Beach as your location. Get Pops to pay for your pizza.

^5!!!! :wave:
 
Thank you for the comment, Smiling Joe... (who seems to rarely "smile," by the way).... I didn't realize that it was an issue. People seem to promote their businesses, restaurants, events, rentals, environmental causes, political groups, communities, concerts, job opportunities, homes, open houses, festivals, etc. on SoWal all the time. I don't make a penny off of www.30A.com. I don't sell ads on it, I don't have message boards, etc. In fact, I actively promote SoWal.com all over my 1-page site. I created it because I used to own several small businesses (including a struggling independent restaurant), and I know how incredibly tough it is to get noticed in a sea of choices. Basically, I created a site that I wanted to use myself: A place that I can click when I need some quick ideas for something fun or new to do. I've never spoken with or heard from anyone at SoWal in this regard, but if they have the same concerns as you, then I sincerely encourage them to contact me at mike@30A.com. I will gladly remove myself from the board at their request, as I mean no harm to anyone...
 
I can vouch that Pizza By The Sea is a bit less expensive than Fat Daddy's, but I have not compared the sizes of the pizzas nor the price of the toppings so I'm not sure if I am comparing apples to apples. We still like them both, and which one we get depends on where I'm coming from and which one is on the way home. ;-)
 
hey Smiling Joe,

In order to avoid any misunderstandings, I've decided to cancel my account, and have also removed my references to other websites (the ones that are within my power to change, anyway). I hope this alleviates your concerns.... Take care...

Mike
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top