• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Plastic surgeons

New posts

chickenlittle

Beach Comber
Does anyone have any recommendation for a plastic surgeon in the area between panama city and Destin. Or have any experience. good or bad? I needed some information on Dr. Ennis or Dr burden at Destin plastic surgery if possible.
 
Please make sure the surgeon ins American Board Certified.

I watched a program on TV this weekend where a doctor can go to a weekend seminar and can legally perform plastic surgery. I am not trying to be a wet blanket, but it's good to be informed and happy to see that you are reaching out for information.
 
Dr. Burden always has a sunny personality. Destin Surgery is first class and very professional. I can't comment on the work itself, but they sure do a lot of it.
 
I have heard good things about dr nunnery in pcb. and the doctors in Destin. I'm glad to hear more good things. And i will make sure they are very qualified. This is not something where i would skimp.thanks for everyones help
 
I am still hoping that a plastic surgeon will pop out of a cake for my bday! :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top