• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pleading! No More

New posts
This will be another election that will be decided in the primary, just like District 5 last year. You can pretty much count on a no-name non-republican candidate being thrown out there to ensure that independent/NPA/Democratic voters don't have a say. If you fall into that category, please consider registering Republican just for this one election. Change back once it' over. It's very easy and can be done online. I think this will be one of the key elements to getting Danny elected and I hope the word gets out.
 
This will be another election that will be decided in the primary, just like District 5 last year. You can pretty much count on a no-name non-republican candidate being thrown out there to ensure that independent/NPA/Democratic voters don't have a say. If you fall into that category, please consider registering Republican just for this one election. Change back once it' over. It's very easy and can be done online. I think this will be one of the key elements to getting Danny elected and I hope the word gets out.

Absolutely, totally agree! Spread the word.
 
It's still very early but rest assured C. Jones will rally the troops when the time comes.

I'm willing to bet you even see Kasey Cuchens thrown in to run against C. Jones just to split the vote against Danny.

THANK GOD A FEW PEOPLE ARE OBSERVANT enough to have picked up on their tactics when it comes to elections!!!!!! Those names that you keep seeing every election and they aren't even consistent from year to year on which position they run for. That's a good indication that they are only in the race to split votes!! Be aware though, there may be a few new names added to that list for the upcoming election.
 
THANK GOD A FEW PEOPLE ARE OBSERVANT enough to have picked up on their tactics when it comes to elections!!!!!! Those names that you keep seeing every election and they aren't even consistent from year to year on which position they run for. That's a good indication that they are only in the race to split votes!! Be aware though, there may be a few new names added to that list for the upcoming election.
Casey Cutchens will run for something somewhere in some district. She is Lloyd’s girl I am told by everyone so beware. Little boy Blue has no plans to give up his control. Trey Nix will also get in the race . Sarah will most likely not run. Too many skeletons she does not want out. Such as Dede Hinote fiasco. She will be fighting ethic complaint for trying to set up a county employee.

If Cecilia runs I personally think she will be embarrassed. If Lloyd has any sense he will drop her like a hot potatoe and run someone else. She needs to go home to Jerry and forget politics
 
Casey Cutchens will run for something somewhere in some district. She is Lloyd’s girl I am told by everyone so beware. Little boy Blue has no plans to give up his control. Trey Nix will also get in the race . Sarah will most likely not run. Too many skeletons she does not want out. Such as Dede Hinote fiasco. She will be fighting ethic complaint for trying to set up a county employee.

If Cecilia runs I personally think she will be embarrassed. If Lloyd has any sense he will drop her like a hot potatoe and run someone else. She needs to go home to Jerry and forget politics

I'm in total agreement with all the above! But I do think Cecilia will run. She's too power hungry to just let it go, but I hope she will be embarrassed and will have to bow her head in shame as she decides which house to run to for cover.
 
One of the people who used to be the biggest donors to Walton county's elected officials died. Who's going to provide the big money this time around?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top