Landlocked
Beach Fanatic
Turtle,
Which one of those is yours?
Which one of those is yours?
Hope you can get through it OK.I think you may have to upgrade to razor wire. That barbed wire is for the cows. We are talking hard headed people without any understanding of the damage they cause. Sign? What sign? Oh, no, I did not see that sign or, I just wanted to look.Landlocked said:You need to put something across there so folks won't go through there. Like some barbed wire or something. Sorry for your loss, just be glad you have a place down there!

Cork On the Ocean said:Do you look like a dogfly, Kurt? Sorry, left yourself open.
Basically, I think we all know that its purely ignorance about the importance of the dunes on most peoples part. They are clueless why it says "Keep off the dunes" . They are clueless that digging and leaving huge holes on the beach can endanger anything. I actually saw someone pulling up seaoats in Clearwater once.
.