• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Please I.D. this reptile

New posts

elgordoboy

Beach Fanatic
bibora1.jpg

it was in my front yard near my bike.
 
Looks like what I've always called a corn snake. SJ? Do you concur?
 
Last edited:
these always looked like copperheads to me. :eek:

They look like copperheads to critters that might eat them. The color is different, though, and the markings are irregular.
 
My advise is a snake is a snake. Never get close enough to find out if it is a good snake or a bad snake.
 
Awesome :floor:One for the harmless column and one for the dead before you hit the ground column.
well, you should know that every snake looks either like a copperhead, coral or moccasin to me. :lol:


I also should say that I cannot stretch my legs out under my desk now - skeered that a snake might be laying under there.

.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My sources, in addition to 15 years of screaming at snakes in the landscape industry.
Thanks
Thanks

My advise is a snake is a snake. Never get close enough to find out if it is a good snake or a bad snake.
Thanks
well, you should know that every snake looks either like a copperhead, coral or moccasin to me. :lol:


I also should say that I cannot stretch my legs out under my desk now - skeered that a snake might be laying under there.

.
and :rofl: ..nice full disclosure.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top