• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Please I.D. this reptile

New posts
Yep, and if your in a canoe or a kayak on a wooded lake or stream you can usually do a pretty good impression of Jesus. Happened to me once in boyscouts. Needless to say I made it ten feet to the river bank and never got wet.

jesuscatwalkwater.jpg



.
 
Hands down, the scariest scene in a mini-series ever!!!:eek:

Tried to rep you for a great reference but I already gave you too much love!!!:wub::wub::wub:

And I tried to rep you for loving Lonesome Dove, but I've loved you too much, too! Oh, well...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top