• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

PO Box or UPS Mailbox

New posts

HappySkipper

Beach Comber
If I rent and I want to get mail, is it better to get a PO Box or UPS Mailbox? I figure it would be easier since the condo address wouldn't be permanent. Just until I find a place to buy. How would this look on a resume? I've heard mixed reviews. I'm moving and trying to find a job. Any thoughts would be appreciated!
 
You cannot forward from a UPS address. Essentially you have to tell everyone of a new address. You can rent a post office box of the post office for only 3 months if you want and they will forward your mail to anywhere.
 
Yes, it's really confusing at first at WaterSound. Our mail has to go to the post office at WaterSound, but the address for deliveries is our actual street address. We're used to it now.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top