• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Poison Truck

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Oh gag me with a spoon. The d@mn poison truck just came by. Yuk. What the heck are they spraying? There has not been any rain, there is no standing water, except in my birdbath and dog waterbowls, which I clean regularly (mostly to get rid of the poison in there), and I have not noticed many mosquitos at all. Those poison spraying b@stards bug me. They should spray pine scent instead to take the place of all the trees which are being cut down for developments.:bang:
 
Smiling JOe said:
. They should spray pine scent instead to take the place of all the trees which are being cut down for developments.:bang:

Amen, brother! :bang:
 
Smiling JOe said:
Oh gag me with a spoon. The d@mn poison truck just came by. Yuk. What the heck are they spraying? There has not been any rain, there is no standing water, except in my birdbath and dog waterbowls, which I clean regularly (mostly to get rid of the poison in there), and I have not noticed many mosquitos at all. Those poison spraying b@stards bug me. They should spray pine scent instead to take the place of all the trees which are being cut down for developments.:bang:
Having a bad night? :(
 
steele mama said:
Having a bad night? :(
No, I was having a great night with all of the doors and windows open, and then came that d@mn poison truck. :bang: Now, all of my doors and windows are closed and I am no longer enjoying what would otherwise be great weather on this night of the full moon.
 
I am really so sorry to hear this SJ. Maybe you can tell them to spray vinegar next time. That reminds me...I need to call and get my name on the list.
 
Smiling JOe said:
No, I was having a great night with all of the doors and windows open, and then came that d@mn poison truck. :bang: Now, all of my doors and windows are closed and I am no longer enjoying what would otherwise be great weather on this night of the full moon.
I saw the truck the other night and it didn't even look like it was spraying anything, compared to what it looked like when I was young....er. Back then it was a huge cloud of stuff.

Bumber for you and the fresh air. Sorry.

I didn't see any flying creatures this week.
 
steele mama said:
I saw the truck the other night and it didn't even look like it was spraying anything, compared to what it looked like when I was young....er. Back then it was a huge cloud of stuff.

Bumber for you and the fresh air. Sorry.

I didn't see any flying creatures this week.

Oh steele mama....we used to run after that truck in Houston and thought it was like being in London! I can still remember the smell. Our parents didn't even know to tell us not to do it!
 
Sueshore said:
Oh steele mama....we used to run after that truck in Houston and thought it was like being in London! I can still remember the smell. Our parents didn't even know to tell us not to do it!
I know. We chased the truck around Grayton and we liked the smell. Kids are weird.
 
A good guess would be that they are spraying malathion. Someone probably saw a mosquito! :roll:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top