• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Political correctness

New posts
oh, believe me, we've all found ways around those controls when we desperately need a bad word to type. those controls are meant to keep us in line. and it works kinda. sorta.

HAIL, yeah! :wave:
 
Thank you. Utterly ridiculous.

We had a county commissioner here try to ban the use of black hole. He was offended. :roll:

Oh, I do remember him. :shock:
 
This guy made the national news, too. I forget which program but my thought was what a fool.

Oh, I do remember him. :shock:

Yep...he is still around. :roll: :bang:

some of the lingo around here:

hail
LBJ
batturds
sheet
puck
etc

now we are going to have to add:
icehole
ice
icewipe
big ice wine
I fell on my ice today
your iceholiness



:lol::floor::rolling:

:clap:...icehole! Love it! Thank you, analogman....and thanks to Toots for the great tutorial! :wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top