• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pool project

New posts

Atlanta Bo

Beach Lover
Hi all
Looking for any input on a backyard pool project . Do not have a lot of area to work with 50' x 25' give or take . Any help with pool companies patio contractors etc.

471
 
I have a few. Try Cox Pools @850-235-7959. I use to work with a guy name Ryan Orr.

You could also call Chris @850-585-1751. Her husband does pools. I work with her.
 
Cox Pools have some 'cocktail pools' (their term) which should work within your limited space.

I would recommend an air exchange (heat pump) heater. A pool that size is realitively easy to heat up without using that much power, and it will greatly extend your use.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top