• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Poop in the Paper

New posts

Tracie

Beach Lover
Some people line their pet cages with newspaper. This one came pre-pooped. :razz:

Poor Buz!

sunpoop.jpg

:floor:
 
Is there any evidence that proves that specimen belonged to a dog? The crabs have probably cleaned it up already. :moon:
 
After further analysis from the crack SWFD HazMat team, it is the overwhelming consensus that the featured fecal matter wasn't of canine variety but that of a recent Turdist....precise analysis concludes from Alabama...:cool:
 
I don't know which is funnier-that someone took a picture of poop or that the paper printed it!
 
I don't know which is funnier-that someone took a picture of poop or that the paper printed it!

^No doubt!

aannnddd... I'm ashamed to admit that the title of this thread reeled me in hook, line, and sinker!
EGAD! THAT's a piece of dooky self-awareness I could've happily foregone. :blush:
 
I have never pooped on the beach. I have seen many animals do so.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top