• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Population Explosion!

New posts

Autumn Moon

Beach Lover
Hi everyone! (first post) My better half (outta the box) and I will be moving SoWal way very soon and are psyched! What a beautiful place to call home. We'll be bringin' our standard Poodle and Corgi to stroll the beach and 30A so keep an eye out and say hi when you see us. We love car shows so if anyone knows of some in the area this spring we'd appreciate the input. I'm really looking forward to this great life experience! :clap:
 
:welcome:AM!
 
We love car shows so if anyone knows of some in the area this spring we'd appreciate the input. :clap:


ME:wave:ME:wave:ME:wave:ME:wave:ME:wave:ME:wave:ooooo PICK ME!

I'M A CAR SHOW FREAK:yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:
Yes there are a couple of classic car shows on 30A, however.....
From March to November, on the First Friday of Every Month, downtown Panama City has their First Friday Celebration with Cars, Food, Cars, Music, Cars, Entertainment, Cars, Arts and crafts-oh and did I mention
CARS!
:welcome:ask Cork about me, I think she has heard of me....

dka:drink:
 
Thanks for the replys everyone!!! We can't wait to be there...

dka...Cork said "oh yeah, yeah, yeah!!!"...lol

Bob...Simon will listen for you, too...

the car show scene sounds great...thanks for the heads up!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top