• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Porsche Mechanic ???

New posts
....that would be Boxster, with an s.

Unfortunately the closest dealers are in Tallahassee and Mobile.

I'd also like to know of any nearby mechanics who work on Porsches.

I take mine to Tallahassee and have been happy with their service
 
try Henry at Henry's Imports on Front Beach Road, PCB.
 
I believe there's a Mark's Porsche in Ft. Walton on racetrack road. Although he specializes in air cooled Porsches, I have seen a few Boxsters in his yard. Also, Destin Porsche (on Main Street, where Destin Motor Cars used to be) should have opened up their specialized porsche service center now. I don't know how new your porsche is, but they should be able to handle any problems your boxster has.

Capital Eurocars in Tallahassee does a great job servicing. Bruce Parker is the dealer who primarily deals with customers in the Seaside/Panama City Beach/Destin Area. He should be able to help you out too.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top