• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Positive Dog Trainer

New posts

DestinDeb

Beach Lover
I am a professional dog trainer living in Sowal. I specialize in positive reinforcement training and offer private lessons in basic training and many behavioral issues. Your satisfaction with your dogs progress is guaranteed. If you would like a little help with your fur baby reply to this post or click on Happy to Be Here and send me a private message.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I need a dog trainer for my 8 week Boxer puppy. I would like to do potty training, crate training, and basic obedience. My number is 404-307-3021. Please give me a call.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top