• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Post 30A Depression

New posts

Sweet Pot Pie

Beach Comber
Does anyone have some good advice to stave off post 30A let down? We left BMB yesterday and I have been having a hard time with it, and am experiencing emotions.

I know the typical advice is to book my next trip. We have been coming down for 20+ years and leaving has been especially hard on me this time.

This

Sucks
 
I so know what you are feeling. After one trip...well we were still there with the car packed ready to head home, I literally cried before I left the condo. Sadly the cliche is right - time heals all wounds.... well mostly.

If it is any consolation, I think it is a sign that you 1) really needed the break and 2) you had a wonderful time. Money and time well spent.
 
Does anyone have some good advice to stave off post 30A let down? We left BMB yesterday and I have been having a hard time with it, and am experiencing emotions.

I know the typical advice is to book my next trip. We have been coming down for 20+ years and leaving has been especially hard on me this time.

This

Sucks
Beach cams and sowal.com will work for a while. Sounds like you've got the bug. Worst case scenario is that you decide to move heee. :)
 
Did someone mention Blue Mountain Beach? :lol:

170414-blue-mountain-pan-144-Pano-sowal-2000.jpg
 
Thanks all - you are helping!

So I am using beach cams, sowal.com, and a little something called Google Earth to traverse 30A and the beach as well!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top