my carrier, same as SJ's, rocks.
Our only problem was when Mermy sent me the teabag in an envelope and I received an empty envelope.Mine too.Our only problem was when Mermy sent me the teabag in an envelope and I received an empty envelope.
The carrier picks up and delivers. The machines direct where the mail should go and also are known to rip envelopes. All carriers are not bad. Some are long time, loyal employees and not contract workers. Most can be trusted with your mail.[/quote]
I know that- and I like our carriers. The envelope in question was very clearly carefully slit open, not ripped in a machine. We can only figure someone thought the teabag was drugs.It was pretty funny.
That gives the Postal Service a bad name.

Mail should be delivered no matter how rural or the dirt roads. Sometimes have to take a detour after a long rain if bridge is washed out or other conditions. Dirt roads in GA are muddy but the mail is still delivered. I hope someone has contacted the Regional Postal Manager as sometimes the Office Postmaster can be a pain to deal with, especially when contract workers are in most of the offices now.
). 
