• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Posting boot camp

New posts

Matt J

SWGB
If you clicked on this you probably have less than, gasp, 1,000 posts. This is entirely unacceptable. Especially if you fall into the following categories:

Have been registered for more than a year.
Have met a sowaller and only knew their screen name.

This is the thread to blather incoherently, post that picture of a cat someone emailed you that looks cute, or anything else that helps pad, pad, pad!

The point of this thread is to take your post count from this:

tara_reid_butt_miami_new_small.jpg


To this:

big-butt.jpg


High posters please post your tips!
 
Do I know you?
 
I am a poster of almost three years and have less than a thousand posts. I didn't realize I needed help, but it is obvious I have been in denial. I will be the advisor's first advisee. HELP
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top