• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Posting private Messages

New posts

Rita

margarita brocolia
If anyone has received more than one message from me in response to your "Thank You", MY APOLOGIES!

I don't think the message went though 'cause it still is showing in my OUT BOX. :x :x
 
Rita said:
If anyone has received more than one message from me in response to your "Thank You", MY APOLOGIES!

I don't think the message went though 'cause it still is showing in my OUT BOX. :x :x

Make sure that you are loggged in to send messages.
 
Thanks - but I think the problem was just a slow connection or whatever. It finally went. I'll just have to practice patience. :)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top