deepcdiver
Beach Comber
It is no secret that the economy is not doing well. Many people are struggling just to make ends meet and stay afloat. For many it is only a matter of time before their financial condition reached critical mass.
I am a licensed attorney admitted in the Northern District of Florida who moved to the panhandle five years ago after spending twenty-three years practicing bankruptcy, corporate and tax law to get into real estate. We all know the story on real estate today.
In the last few months I have been counseling friends on their rights and the best way to legally protect themselves in a worst case scenario. In some cases we have had to file bankruptcy but in others we have negotiated settlements. Several friends suggested I should get back in the counseling business full time.
I am offering free telephone consultations to discuss the possible options for your situation. If you like what you hear we can follow up with a meeting to plan in detail the exact course of action best for you.
William Von Hoene, Esq.
(850) 974-6666
I am a licensed attorney admitted in the Northern District of Florida who moved to the panhandle five years ago after spending twenty-three years practicing bankruptcy, corporate and tax law to get into real estate. We all know the story on real estate today.
In the last few months I have been counseling friends on their rights and the best way to legally protect themselves in a worst case scenario. In some cases we have had to file bankruptcy but in others we have negotiated settlements. Several friends suggested I should get back in the counseling business full time.
I am offering free telephone consultations to discuss the possible options for your situation. If you like what you hear we can follow up with a meeting to plan in detail the exact course of action best for you.
William Von Hoene, Esq.
(850) 974-6666
Last edited: