• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

predators in the panhandle

New posts

seagrovelover

little sugar
Did anyone catch the discovery channel this weekend?? predators in the panhandle was all about the shark attacks that happened in destin and Cape San Blas. It was really interesting, and very sad as well.
 
I missed it but my brother saved it on his TiVo and he is going to burn me a CD of the broadcast. If I get it and can snip a piece of it and post it, I will.
 
seagrovelover said:
Did anyone catch the discovery channel this weekend?? predators in the panhandle was all about the shark attacks that happened in destin and Cape San Blas. It was really interesting, and very sad as well.

Hey Girl, yes I saw it. It was very sad. It was interesting also.
 
hey Kathy! how are you???? that show was something...the shots from the helicopter showing all the sharks swimming just a few feet away from people, wow!!! remember all the copters flying over the week we were there??? just made me wonder what was out there :shock: I guess the sharks are always there, they just dont eat people on a daily basis :eek: take care girl! :lol:
 
seagrovelover said:
hey Kathy! how are you???? that show was something...the shots from the helicopter showing all the sharks swimming just a few feet away from people, wow!!! remember all the copters flying over the week we were there??? just made me wonder what was out there :shock: I guess the sharks are always there, they just dont eat people on a daily basis :eek: take care girl! :lol:

Hey there, I am fine. Just hot as &*%%! The shots from the helicopter were unbelievable. I know, I was always looking around to see what was out there with me! Thank goodness they weren't hungry while I was out in the water. Take Care!!!!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top