• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Premier Absolute Auction - May 5, 2007

New posts
They will be closing in about a month. The prices will be available then. I'm sure someone here on SoWal was there. I can't disclose the prices.
 
what were the prices, please? if they're already sold, not simply under contract, you should be able to disclose the values.
The properties don't actually sell at the auction. As I understand it, the auction is basically the point in time when the seller and buyer agree on the terms and price. The closing comes later. So you could say that the sale at auction is a pending, not a sold.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top