• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Preschool playgroup?

New posts

sg04

Beach Comber
I have an almost 4 year old son that I would love to play with other kids close to his age. I would like to find either a playgroup type situation or another parent that would like to take turns watching the kids so we can run errands or do whatever- just a couple of hours a week.- 1 week I could watch their child/ 1 week they could watch mine- and my son would get some play time with their child. If anyone knows of anything please let me know.Thanks, Sarah
 
If you haven't already, you might go to the Story Hour at the Coastal Library on Thursday mornings and meet some terrific moms and dads and toddlers there.
I think some of them have organized a play group.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top