• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Preschools

New posts
Gateway Academy at Destiny Worship Center and Good News United Methodist Church are 2 that I am aware of.
 
I understand that Pt. Washington Methodist is wanting to open one.

Starts 24th. I think it's full. You can put your name on the waiting list.
Others include St. Ritas's & Community Church (on 98).
 
Gateway Academy at Destiny Worship Center and Good News United Methodist Church are 2 that I am aware of.


I am doing a personal research project on food in private schools. Do you happen to know how they do lunch? Cost? Food? Anything to help get me started.
 
I don't know how they do lunch... when my child went there it just opened so we packed a lunch everyday except Friday when they brought in pizza. Things may have changed since then though. (It's been about 3 yrs). I'm sure you could call them & ask.
 
Very interesting, Wrobert! There has been a big discussion about this among some friends of mine on Facebook. I would love to know your findings & what angle you are looking at this from. As a personal chef now & a former preschool teacher, this is fascinating to me. Keep us posted.

As far as preschools in the area goes, one that hasn't been mentioned is Santa Rosa Community Church; I believe they are opening this fall, too. I have also read recently (on this site) about one on 331. Good luck on finding one.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top